After releasing a low budget indie film titled Vellipomakey around a couple of months ago, hotshot producer Dil Raju is all set to release a small budget feel good romantic family entertainer titled Prematho Mee Karthik. The film is slated to open in cinemas on November 17.
Prematho Mee Karthik showcases the story of three generations. The film is directed by debutant Rishi. The film stars newcomers Karthikeya and Simrat Kaur as the main leads. Malayalam composer Shaan Rahman of Jimmikki Kammal fame is the music composer and Ramanashree Gummakonda and Ravinder Gummakonda are the producers.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date