Recently, director Puri Jagannadh pulled off a huge surprise by announcing a film with his Pokiri star Mahesh Babu. Puri even revealed the film’s title as Jana Gana Mana, which received a thumping response from fans.
Now, leading producer Dil Raju revealed the secret behind the title, Jana Gana Mana. During his latest interview on the occasion of Supreme’s success, Dil Raju revealed that he had long back registered the title Jana Gana Mana at Film Chamber and had even worked on its story.
The hotshot producer further said that he readily gave away the title to Puri Jagannadh when the latter telephoned Dil Raju and requested him to give away the title for his project with Mahesh. That’s the story behind Jana Gana Mana title.
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Sirish’s next?
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Varun Tej to kick-start his next from tomorrow
Articles that might interest you