Recently, director Puri Jagannadh pulled off a huge surprise by announcing a film with his Pokiri star Mahesh Babu. Puri even revealed the film’s title as Jana Gana Mana, which received a thumping response from fans.
Now, leading producer Dil Raju revealed the secret behind the title, Jana Gana Mana. During his latest interview on the occasion of Supreme’s success, Dil Raju revealed that he had long back registered the title Jana Gana Mana at Film Chamber and had even worked on its story.
The hotshot producer further said that he readily gave away the title to Puri Jagannadh when the latter telephoned Dil Raju and requested him to give away the title for his project with Mahesh. That’s the story behind Jana Gana Mana title.
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
Articles that might interest you