Eagerly awaiting the release of Soggade Chinni Nayana, her biggest film till date, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi is currently busy shooting for Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, where she plays a college girl. In her latest interview, Lavanya said that she is already in talks for her next.
Revealing that the film’s story will revolve around her, Lavanya says that the film will be set in the US and that it will be a road movie. Lavanya will even undergo an image makeover for her role. The film will be directed by a debutant. However, the cute actress is yet to sign on the dotted lines.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you