A couple of days ago, ravishing beauty Regina Cassandra celebrated her birthday and fans and industry colleagues wished her all the love. However, the team of Regina’s ongoing film, Nakshatram, forgot to wish her.
This afternoon, Nakshatram’s director Krishna Vamsi took to his Facebook and apologised to Regina by unveiling a special teaser exclusively showcasing the various avatars of Regina in the film. In Nakshatram, Regina is playing the role of Jamuna Rani, a junior artiste.
Nakshatram is being produced by K Srinivasulu, S Venugopal and Sajju.
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans