A couple of days ago, ravishing beauty Regina Cassandra celebrated her birthday and fans and industry colleagues wished her all the love. However, the team of Regina’s ongoing film, Nakshatram, forgot to wish her.
This afternoon, Nakshatram’s director Krishna Vamsi took to his Facebook and apologised to Regina by unveiling a special teaser exclusively showcasing the various avatars of Regina in the film. In Nakshatram, Regina is playing the role of Jamuna Rani, a junior artiste.
Nakshatram is being produced by K Srinivasulu, S Venugopal and Sajju.
- Photos : Gorgeous Elli AvrRam
- Trade report: Gang collects more on Day 4 than Day 1
- Disappointing update for Balakrishna fans
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran
- Photos : Anupama Parameswaran poses for JFW Magazine