A couple of days ago, ravishing beauty Regina Cassandra celebrated her birthday and fans and industry colleagues wished her all the love. However, the team of Regina’s ongoing film, Nakshatram, forgot to wish her.
This afternoon, Nakshatram’s director Krishna Vamsi took to his Facebook and apologised to Regina by unveiling a special teaser exclusively showcasing the various avatars of Regina in the film. In Nakshatram, Regina is playing the role of Jamuna Rani, a junior artiste.
Nakshatram is being produced by K Srinivasulu, S Venugopal and Sajju.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you