Durga Prasad, director of the film ‘Love Poison’, has attempted to kill himself by consuming poison today after the censor board refused to clear his film. The director was reportedly quite dejected by the attitude of the board, which refused to listen to his pleas.
The incident happened in Mehdipatnam. The news has caused quite a stir among film circles and it has turned into a topic of hot discussion now.
The local censor board office is facing severe flak from all sides for being unreasonable and inconsistent.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you