From the past two days, there have been several reports that talented director Ravikanth Perepu, who directed the hit film Kshanam will do a multi starrer with both super stars Venkatesh and Rana as the main leads.
We decided to enquire about this news and spoke directly to Ravikanth himself. Clearing all the rumours, he clearly revealed that all the reports that are coming in about the so called multi-starrer are completely false.
Adding further, he also said that he is currently busy scripting his upcoming film which he will announce when the time comes.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film