Finally, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback film gets its director. Reliable sources have officially announced that maverick director Puri Jagannadh will be directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film. The script work has also been completed and as per the sources, the film will be launched on 22nd August on the eve of Megastar’s birthday.
The regular shoot will commence from September and the makers are planning to release the film in early 2016. For the last one year, a lot has been discussed about the film and its director. Earlier, Ram Charan was supposed to produce the film but now, Bandla Ganesh is expected to produce this memorable film.
As per the sources, the film is a period drama set in the 1950s. Keep watching this space for more details about the film’s cast and crew.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you