Director T.K. Rajeev, who was supposed to direct Kamal Haasan’s trilingual project, has officially dropped out of the film. It is known news that T.K. Rajeev has been ill ever since the team visited the US. Kamal stepped in temporarily to direct the movie.
But now, the Universal Star will be taking over the direction of the film completely. T.K.Rajeev has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, which is quite rare in India. But this disease is slightly more prevalent in the United States and it is caused by ticks.
Rajeev is currently in Intensive care in Los Angeles and will be shifted to India as soon as he is cleared by the Hospital and gains enough strength for the journey back home.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you