According to information released by the Punjagutta Police Station, a case was filed by producer Jana Rama Rao on director Mahanthy Padmarao. The producer made a film titled ‘Ammayilu Take Care’.
The director reportedly forged the signature of the producer and changed the film’s name to ‘Vaadu Veedu O Kalpana’. He sold the rights to a guy named Satish Chowdary and the film’s audio launch was also held recently!
A shocked producer then rushed to the police station to submit proofs and seek justice in the matter. The director has been arrested and investigation is currently on.
- Buzz for Jawaan slowly picks up
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan