According to information released by the Punjagutta Police Station, a case was filed by producer Jana Rama Rao on director Mahanthy Padmarao. The producer made a film titled ‘Ammayilu Take Care’.
The director reportedly forged the signature of the producer and changed the film’s name to ‘Vaadu Veedu O Kalpana’. He sold the rights to a guy named Satish Chowdary and the film’s audio launch was also held recently!
A shocked producer then rushed to the police station to submit proofs and seek justice in the matter. The director has been arrested and investigation is currently on.
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next