According to information released by the Punjagutta Police Station, a case was filed by producer Jana Rama Rao on director Mahanthy Padmarao. The producer made a film titled ‘Ammayilu Take Care’.
The director reportedly forged the signature of the producer and changed the film’s name to ‘Vaadu Veedu O Kalpana’. He sold the rights to a guy named Satish Chowdary and the film’s audio launch was also held recently!
A shocked producer then rushed to the police station to submit proofs and seek justice in the matter. The director has been arrested and investigation is currently on.
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?
- Date locked for Chalo’s release
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon