Young director Hanu Raghavapudi, who shot to fame with Andhala Rakshasi and Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor named Amulya today. It’s an arranged marriage held in a traditional style.
Several industry colleagues graced the wedding and blessed the newly married couple. Hanu’s KVPG actor Nani tweeted saying “Hanu gaadi Veera prema Gaadha begins. Wishing u a happy blockbuster married life@hanurpudi”.
Hanu is said to be in talks with Nithiin for his upcoming movie after which he will also team up with Akhil.
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Power star to release Sunil’ teaser