Young director Hanu Raghavapudi, who shot to fame with Andhala Rakshasi and Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor named Amulya today. It’s an arranged marriage held in a traditional style.
Several industry colleagues graced the wedding and blessed the newly married couple. Hanu’s KVPG actor Nani tweeted saying “Hanu gaadi Veera prema Gaadha begins. Wishing u a happy blockbuster married [email protected]”.
Hanu is said to be in talks with Nithiin for his upcoming movie after which he will also team up with Akhil.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you