Young director Hanu Raghavapudi, who shot to fame with Andhala Rakshasi and Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor named Amulya today. It’s an arranged marriage held in a traditional style.
Several industry colleagues graced the wedding and blessed the newly married couple. Hanu’s KVPG actor Nani tweeted saying “Hanu gaadi Veera prema Gaadha begins. Wishing u a happy blockbuster married life@hanurpudi”.
Hanu is said to be in talks with Nithiin for his upcoming movie after which he will also team up with Akhil.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you