Young director Hanu Raghavapudi, who shot to fame with Andhala Rakshasi and Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor named Amulya today. It’s an arranged marriage held in a traditional style.
Several industry colleagues graced the wedding and blessed the newly married couple. Hanu’s KVPG actor Nani tweeted saying “Hanu gaadi Veera prema Gaadha begins. Wishing u a happy blockbuster married life@hanurpudi”.
Hanu is said to be in talks with Nithiin for his upcoming movie after which he will also team up with Akhil.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film