Young director Hanu Raghavapudi, who shot to fame with Andhala Rakshasi and Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, tied the knot with Hyderabad-based doctor named Amulya today. It’s an arranged marriage held in a traditional style.
Several industry colleagues graced the wedding and blessed the newly married couple. Hanu’s KVPG actor Nani tweeted saying “Hanu gaadi Veera prema Gaadha begins. Wishing u a happy blockbuster married [email protected]”.
Hanu is said to be in talks with Nithiin for his upcoming movie after which he will also team up with Akhil.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you