Star Tamil director Hari is eagerly awaiting the release of his mass action entertainer, S3. The film, starring Suriya, Anushka and Shruti Haasan, is hitting the screens on February 9th in both Tamil and Telugu.
In one of his promotional interviews, Hari, who had directed all the three outings of the Singam franchise, hinted that the franchise could be extended as he may use most of the unused footage of S3 in S4 and S5.
S3 is not only Kollywood’s but one of India’s most successful movie franchise, which was also remade in Bollywood.
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you