Star Tamil director Hari is eagerly awaiting the release of his mass action entertainer, S3. The film, starring Suriya, Anushka and Shruti Haasan, is hitting the screens on February 9th in both Tamil and Telugu.
In one of his promotional interviews, Hari, who had directed all the three outings of the Singam franchise, hinted that the franchise could be extended as he may use most of the unused footage of S3 in S4 and S5.
S3 is not only Kollywood’s but one of India’s most successful movie franchise, which was also remade in Bollywood.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you