Cinematographer turned director Santosh Srinivas, whose latest film Hyper released this morning, says that he is keen on remaking Hyper in Hindi, if the opportunity arises. The director said that he will wait for the film’s box-office result before he takes a call on helming the film’s Hindi version.
Srinivas went on to reveal that he was offered to direct the Hindi remake of his debut film Kandireega by the leading Bollywood production house, Balaji Motion Pictures. However, he could not accept the offer as he was busy with NTR’s Rabhasa and he doesn’t want to let go of the opportunity to remake Hyper.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week