Cinematographer turned director Santosh Srinivas, whose latest film Hyper released this morning, says that he is keen on remaking Hyper in Hindi, if the opportunity arises. The director said that he will wait for the film’s box-office result before he takes a call on helming the film’s Hindi version.
Srinivas went on to reveal that he was offered to direct the Hindi remake of his debut film Kandireega by the leading Bollywood production house, Balaji Motion Pictures. However, he could not accept the offer as he was busy with NTR’s Rabhasa and he doesn’t want to let go of the opportunity to remake Hyper.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date