Director Krish comes across as a man with subtle sensibilities which is evident from the kind of stories he chooses to make movies. Now this talented young director has provided a story for a daily serial titled “Swathi Chinukulu” which will be telecasted very soon in ETV. Initially Krish wanted to make a feature film with the story,However he felt the scope is broad and hence went ahead with the serial. Sai Madhav Borra who got appreciation as a dialogue writer for ”Krishnam Vande Jagathgurum” has penned dialogues.
On his Bollywood debut Krish has confirmed that he will soon be directing “Gabbar” with Akshay Kumar which is a remake of Tamil film Ramana and will be produced by SanjayLeelaBhansali. Currently the preproduction work is going on and the shooting will start very soon.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you