Director Krish comes across as a man with subtle sensibilities which is evident from the kind of stories he chooses to make movies. Now this talented young director has provided a story for a daily serial titled “Swathi Chinukulu” which will be telecasted very soon in ETV. Initially Krish wanted to make a feature film with the story,However he felt the scope is broad and hence went ahead with the serial. Sai Madhav Borra who got appreciation as a dialogue writer for ”Krishnam Vande Jagathgurum” has penned dialogues.
On his Bollywood debut Krish has confirmed that he will soon be directing “Gabbar” with Akshay Kumar which is a remake of Tamil film Ramana and will be produced by SanjayLeelaBhansali. Currently the preproduction work is going on and the shooting will start very soon.
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed
- Sunny Leone’s special performance in Hyderabad
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film