From the past two days, there have been several reports doing rounds on the social media that mass maharaja, Ravi Teja has been injured during the shoot of his new film Nela Ticket which was on in Vizag.
The media went all over spreading the news and to clarify it, the film’s director, Kalyan Krishna sprung into action today and revealed that Ravi Teja is hale and healthy and all the news is just fake.
Kalyan Krishna is directing a family entertainer with Ravi Teja which will be filled with good comedy and emotional moments.
Nothing happened.. all false news .. don’t worry.. he is damn perfect as always ..😊👍🏻 https://t.co/qwlqsxjuRq
— Kalyankrishnkurasala (@kalyankrishna_k) February 27, 2018
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films