Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th film, Dictator, has been making a huge noise among the fans and film circles. Currently, the makers are canning the last song of the film and even the post-production work is nearing competition simultaneously.
Since this morning, several media houses have been reporting that Dictator has been indefinitely postponed from its scheduled date of January 14th. However, the film’s producer cum director, Sriwass, is quick to refute the rumours as baseless. The director clarified that the film will be released as announced and that the censor formalities will be completed as soon as they wrap up the film’s shooting.
Needless to say, Balayya fans will be highly relieved with this much needed clarification from the horse’s mouth.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you