Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th film, Dictator, has been making a huge noise among the fans and film circles. Currently, the makers are canning the last song of the film and even the post-production work is nearing competition simultaneously.
Since this morning, several media houses have been reporting that Dictator has been indefinitely postponed from its scheduled date of January 14th. However, the film’s producer cum director, Sriwass, is quick to refute the rumours as baseless. The director clarified that the film will be released as announced and that the censor formalities will be completed as soon as they wrap up the film’s shooting.
Needless to say, Balayya fans will be highly relieved with this much needed clarification from the horse’s mouth.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you