In the recently released Katamarayudu, svelte beauty Shruti Haasan, who always makes a strong statement with her penchant for fashion, was panned for her jaded looks and outlandish costumes in a few scenes and the two songs that were shot in Italy.
Responding to the criticism, the film’s director Dolly accepted the goof up and went on to say that Mumbai designers designed Shruti’s costumes in the songs and that even though the team felt the costumes were not looking right on Shruti, they went ahead with the shoot as everything was happening in the last minute and there was no time left for corrections.
Dolly also stated that he will not dabble in remakes from now on.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran