Sundeep Kishan’s soon to be released Okka Ammayi Thappa has been making a huge buzz ever since its trailer was unveiled during the audio launch. Even Mahesh Babu appreciated the trailer, which has an interesting backdrop of a love story set amidst a traffic jam on a flyover.
In his exclusive update given to 123telugu.com, the film’s debut director Rajasimha Tadinada revealed the inspiration behind Okka Ammayi Thappa. Rajasimha said that he first got the film’s idea when he himself got stuck in a traffic jam on Moosapet flyover way back in 2006.
The writer-director further said that he began writing the story with only the hero’s name as Krishna Vachan after his son’s birth in 2007. Okka Ammayi Thappa is slated to release on June 10. The film has Nitya Menen opposite Sundeep and B Anjireddy is the producer.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you