Sundeep Kishan’s soon to be released Okka Ammayi Thappa has been making a huge buzz ever since its trailer was unveiled during the audio launch. Even Mahesh Babu appreciated the trailer, which has an interesting backdrop of a love story set amidst a traffic jam on a flyover.
In his exclusive update given to 123telugu.com, the film’s debut director Rajasimha Tadinada revealed the inspiration behind Okka Ammayi Thappa. Rajasimha said that he first got the film’s idea when he himself got stuck in a traffic jam on Moosapet flyover way back in 2006.
The writer-director further said that he began writing the story with only the hero’s name as Krishna Vachan after his son’s birth in 2007. Okka Ammayi Thappa is slated to release on June 10. The film has Nitya Menen opposite Sundeep and B Anjireddy is the producer.
- Tollywood producer cashes Sai Pallavai’s success
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- Naga Shourya’s Tamil bilingual wrapped up
- Darshakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
Articles that might interest you