After making his presence felt in Tollywood with Ram Charan’s Racha and signing Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 in the past, director Sampath Nandi turned producer with Aadi’s experimental flick, Gaalipatam.
The film failed to rake in the moolah at the box-office. However, it didn’t deter Sampath’s enthusiasm. According to the latest reports, Sampath Nandi is all set to produce his second film on his Sampath Team Works banner. This yet-untitled film will feature young hero Santosh Sobhan, who turned hero with Thanu Nenu.
A debutant will direct this movie and Sampath himself has reportedly penned the film’s script. Meanwhile, Sampath is already working with Gopichand for his next directorial venture.
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Arjun Reddy heroine in star hero’s next
- Diwali gift for Nani fans