After making his presence felt in Tollywood with Ram Charan’s Racha and signing Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 in the past, director Sampath Nandi turned producer with Aadi’s experimental flick, Gaalipatam.
The film failed to rake in the moolah at the box-office. However, it didn’t deter Sampath’s enthusiasm. According to the latest reports, Sampath Nandi is all set to produce his second film on his Sampath Team Works banner. This yet-untitled film will feature young hero Santosh Sobhan, who turned hero with Thanu Nenu.
A debutant will direct this movie and Sampath himself has reportedly penned the film’s script. Meanwhile, Sampath is already working with Gopichand for his next directorial venture.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you