Released a couple years ago, the Mahesh Babu-starrer psychological thriller 1 Nenokkadine even though was lauded for its technical finesse, ended up as a huge commercial failure. The film was directed by Sukumar, whose latest film, Nannaku Prematho, released this morning.
In his latest interview, Sukumar said that he was highly disappointed with the failure of 1Nenokkadine, and that he felt that he cheated Mahesh and the producers who trusted him, by delivering a flop. Sukumar said that he will give a memorable hit for Mahesh Babu, if the actor gives him another chance.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash