Released a couple years ago, the Mahesh Babu-starrer psychological thriller 1 Nenokkadine even though was lauded for its technical finesse, ended up as a huge commercial failure. The film was directed by Sukumar, whose latest film, Nannaku Prematho, released this morning.
In his latest interview, Sukumar said that he was highly disappointed with the failure of 1Nenokkadine, and that he felt that he cheated Mahesh and the producers who trusted him, by delivering a flop. Sukumar said that he will give a memorable hit for Mahesh Babu, if the actor gives him another chance.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you