Hailed as one of the most successful filmmakers with five successive blockbusters, Maruthi is currently directing the first big ticket film in his career, Babu Bangaram, starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara. The director was a chief guest at a college fest in Amalapuram yesterday.
Maruthi interacted with media on the sidelines of the festival and revealed that he is planning to make an animation film sometime soon. It is well known that Maruthi was a trained animator and artist before he stepped into films.
Revealing the secret behind his enviable success, Maruthi said he always tries to match his ideas with the perspective of today’s youth and that it in turn brings him the success.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you