Hailed as one of the most successful filmmakers with five successive blockbusters, Maruthi is currently directing the first big ticket film in his career, Babu Bangaram, starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara. The director was a chief guest at a college fest in Amalapuram yesterday.
Maruthi interacted with media on the sidelines of the festival and revealed that he is planning to make an animation film sometime soon. It is well known that Maruthi was a trained animator and artist before he stepped into films.
Revealing the secret behind his enviable success, Maruthi said he always tries to match his ideas with the perspective of today’s youth and that it in turn brings him the success.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you