Hailed as one of the most successful filmmakers with five successive blockbusters, Maruthi is currently directing the first big ticket film in his career, Babu Bangaram, starring Venkatesh and Nayanthara. The director was a chief guest at a college fest in Amalapuram yesterday.
Maruthi interacted with media on the sidelines of the festival and revealed that he is planning to make an animation film sometime soon. It is well known that Maruthi was a trained animator and artist before he stepped into films.
Revealing the secret behind his enviable success, Maruthi said he always tries to match his ideas with the perspective of today’s youth and that it in turn brings him the success.
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?