Director Krishna Vamsi is well-known for translating our culture and traditions onto the big screen on a grand scale. On the other hand, his earlier films such as Gulabi, Sindooram and Anthapuram etc were praised for their realistic filmmaking.
Looks like Krishna Vamsi is going back to his roots with his ongoing film, Nakshatram. The director is reportedly shooting several scenes with less or minimal make-up for his lead and supporting actors to get the realistic feel.
Krishna Vamsi also shot a high-octane car chase recently, with Sundeep Kishan braving the injuries. All for the sake of realism!
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ