Mega fans are highly elated with the positive buzz the teaser of Ram Charan’s Dhruva created after it was unveiled a couple of days ago as a Dasara treat. Now, here’s a slight disappointing news for all the Mega fans.
It was reported earlier that Ram Charan will be performing live for the first time in the US. Charan was supposed to participate in a charity event bring organized to raise funds for the victims of terrorism tomorrow. However, Charan backed out of the event due to a medical emergency in the family.
Ram Charan posted the following message on his Facebook page, “I am very thankful to be invited for the charity event “Humanity United Against Terror”. I was eagerly looking forward to my performance as it is for such a great cause. But I am deeply disheartened for not being able to make it to an event of such generosity due to a last moment medical emergency in my family. I’m surely going to make it up for my fans, who would be disappointed about this and I wish Republic Hindu Coalition (RHC) all the best for initiating such a noble initiative. Good Luck.”
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?