It is a known fact that Sai Kumar contested the recently concluded Karnataka elections on behalf of the BJP. Sadly for him, Sai Kumar lost the election in a disappointing manner even though his party won major seats.
The versatile actor contested from the Bagepalli assembly constituency where his mother belongs and this is the second time that he has contested in Karnataka. But both the times, he has lost the elections.
Sai Kumar has been a BJP member for a long time now but his bad luck seems to continue.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections