Nikhil is on a high post the commercial success of his previous film Veedu Theda. Although the film had a limited release, the actor is said to be quite happy with the box-office result of the film. Now, Nikhil’s will soon be seen in a film titled ‘Disco’. HK Parachuri, who had worked under Puri Jagannadh, is directing the film and K Abhinava Reddy is producing the film on Style Entertainment banner. The film’s first schedule was held in Bangakok couple of months ago and now, the second schedule is going on in Hyderabad. This schedule began on December 16 and with this schedule, the entire shooting of the film will be wrapped up. Sarah Sharma is making her debut as an actress with this film. Satish Mallampati has written the story and Mantra Anand is composing the music.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017