Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, has grossed nearly 102 crore worldwide, according to an update from the film’s production house. DJ has pulled off this feat in its first week itself.
In its opening week, DJ has collected a whopping 50.60 Crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Including the collections from Rest of India, North America and all other overseas territories, DJ has collected a cool 62.20 Crore share.
Below are DJ’s 1st week worldwide shares:
|Rest of India
|Rest of world
|Total 1st week Worldwide share
||Rs. 62.20 Cr|
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema