DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham, this hilariously titled high budget entertainer under Harish Shankar’s direction and Dil Raju’s production, was launched a couple of days ago. The film has Allu Arjun teaming up with Harish Shankar for the first time.
Speaking to a leading media house, Harish Shankar said that DJ will be a totally new experience for him and even Bunny as the film is a characterisation-based comedy entertainer. Harish further said that he has been waiting to join hands with Bunny since Aarya.
The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from September end and the movie will hit the screens in summer next year.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date