DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham, this hilariously titled high budget entertainer under Harish Shankar’s direction and Dil Raju’s production, was launched a couple of days ago. The film has Allu Arjun teaming up with Harish Shankar for the first time.
Speaking to a leading media house, Harish Shankar said that DJ will be a totally new experience for him and even Bunny as the film is a characterisation-based comedy entertainer. Harish further said that he has been waiting to join hands with Bunny since Aarya.
The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from September end and the movie will hit the screens in summer next year.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you