DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham, this hilariously titled high budget entertainer under Harish Shankar’s direction and Dil Raju’s production, was launched a couple of days ago. The film has Allu Arjun teaming up with Harish Shankar for the first time.
Speaking to a leading media house, Harish Shankar said that DJ will be a totally new experience for him and even Bunny as the film is a characterisation-based comedy entertainer. Harish further said that he has been waiting to join hands with Bunny since Aarya.
The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from September end and the movie will hit the screens in summer next year.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you