Duvvada Jagannadham, Allu Arjun’s latest action entertainer in Harish Shankar’s direction, released on Friday to a decent response from fans and mass movie lovers. DJ is reigning supreme in producer Dil Raju’s mainland, Nizam.
After collecting a solid Rs. 4.85 Cr opening day share in Nizam, DJ continued the good show and collected Rs. 3.47 Cr share on Saturday. With this, the overall 2-day Nizam total amounted to Rs. 8.32 Cr.
Fans are having a gala time enjoying Pooja Hegde’s sizzling glamorous act and Bunny’s dual roles, especially his Brahmin cook’s avatar.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you