Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is registering thumping day one collections all-over. The film has minted over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. In North America, DJ has already grossed close to $600K from its premieres and Friday collections.
Meanwhile, DJ’s early morning shows are running to fully packed houses in most of the centres in the twin Telugu states. Bunny enjoys a huge fan following in Uttarandhra and Ceded, and the day 1 numbers are quite huge in both the areas.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s Ceded and Uttarandhra day one collections (in shares):
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you