DJ created a new record for Bunny by collecting over Rs 18 crore share from AP and Telangana on its opening day. The collections were solid even on the second day as the film pocketed a whopping Rs. 26.71 Crore in 2 days. With the strong advance bookings, DJ is expected to collect huge on Sunday as well.
Below are DJ’s 2-day collections (in share) in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:
|Total 2-day AP, Ceded & Nizam share||26.71 Crs|
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema