Allu Arjun’s DJ is collecting some good numbers at the box office. The film has collected a share of 43 crores including the hires after the first four days and the real test for the film starts from today as the holiday season is done. The film is doing exceptionally well in the B and C centers and with the coming days, the film will collect some strong collections over the weekend. Here are the area wise shares.
|Total 4-day AP & Telangana shares
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments