Allu Arjun’s DJ is collecting some good numbers at the box office. The film has collected a share of 43 crores including the hires after the first four days and the real test for the film starts from today as the holiday season is done. The film is doing exceptionally well in the B and C centers and with the coming days, the film will collect some strong collections over the weekend. Here are the area wise shares.
|Total 4-day AP & Telangana shares
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture