Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham released yesterday to a positive response from fans. The film has collected over Rs 18 crore share in AP and Telangana on Friday. Trade circles are declaring DJ’s opening day collections as the best in Bunny’s career.
DJ has collected a whopping Rs 4.85 crore in Nizam on Friday. The film has already crossed the half-a-million milestone in overseas and is inching towards the one million club.
Below are Duvvada Jagannadham’s day one collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||2.55 Crs
(Worth Share 1.86 + 0.69 Fixed Hires & MGs)
|West Godavari||2.08 Crs|
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23