Often, the impact certain movies create on people or events is quite larger than we imagine. In one such rare feat that reiterates the power of cinema, a team of doctors at a private hospital in Guntur played Baahubali 2 for a patient while they performed a surgery to her brain.
According to the reports, a 43-year-old nurse named Vinaya Kumari was detected with brain tumor. As it was important for the patient to remain conscious throughout the surgery, doctors at the Tulasi Multi-speciality Hospital played Baahubali 2 on a laptop. Vinaya Kumari enjoyed the movie and was even humming the songs while she was being operated upon.
The surgery took place on September 21 and Vinaya Kumari has recovered completely. Talking to the media recently, she said that the operation lasted for about one and a half hours and that she wished it was a little longer so she could have watched the entire movie. Meanwhile, the doctors are referring to the surgery as “Bahubali Brain Surgery”.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink