The much awaited ‘Dohchay’, which is Naga Chaitanya’s next project in the direction of Sudheer Varma, is nearing its release soon. According to the latest update, the film’s run time has been locked to 138 minutes which is quite crisp for today’s standards.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a stylish thief and Kriti Sanon is the female lead. The entire technical crew of the Sudheer Varma’s debut hit ‘Swamy Ra Ra’, have been retained for ‘Dohchay’. BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer and the makers are busy promoting the film which is set for a grand release this Friday.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you