The much awaited ‘Dohchay’, which is Naga Chaitanya’s next project in the direction of Sudheer Varma, is nearing its release soon. According to the latest update, the film’s run time has been locked to 138 minutes which is quite crisp for today’s standards.
Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a stylish thief and Kriti Sanon is the female lead. The entire technical crew of the Sudheer Varma’s debut hit ‘Swamy Ra Ra’, have been retained for ‘Dohchay’. BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer and the makers are busy promoting the film which is set for a grand release this Friday.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you