Kishore Pardasani, fondly called as Dolly in the film circles is the man of the moment. His matured direction in only his third film is being extolled all over. The way he has handled two big stars like Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh is highly appreciable. Being a remake, Dolly has to be commended for staying true to the script and resisting to portray Pawan Kalyan in the exact way the script demanded.
After having made his directorial debut with Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, he has been on the sidelines for quite sometime before Tadakha happened. Tadakha, another multi starrer proved to be a lifeline for both Sunil and Naga Chaitanya whose careers were on a low then. Tadakha also proved Dolly’s mettle in handling multi starrers and then came the chance to direct Gopala Gopala, which he grabbed with both hands.
With multi-starrers being the current trend in Tollywood, producers are expected to make a bee line to Dolly’s office. It will be interesting to see if his next movie will again be a multi-starrer or not.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema