Director Teja, has always been a man who does not mince his words. The talented director who gave huge blockbusters in the past is currently lying low. After his not so successful ‘Niku Naku Dash Dash’ Teja is back with 1000 Abaddhaalu.
Speaking to a leading daily, Teja revealed his desire for making new age cinema and also shared his strong opinion on the current Tollywood scenario “I don’t like the way Telugu films are being made currently. Telugu industry has adapted a different track altogether and is going nowhere. I would love to change the trend by making some thoughtful yet entertaining films” said Teja. 1000 Abaddhalu is set for a August 15th release and stars Sai Ram Shankar in the lead role.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account