Director Teja, has always been a man who does not mince his words. The talented director who gave huge blockbusters in the past is currently lying low. After his not so successful ‘Niku Naku Dash Dash’ Teja is back with 1000 Abaddhaalu.
Speaking to a leading daily, Teja revealed his desire for making new age cinema and also shared his strong opinion on the current Tollywood scenario “I don’t like the way Telugu films are being made currently. Telugu industry has adapted a different track altogether and is going nowhere. I would love to change the trend by making some thoughtful yet entertaining films” said Teja. 1000 Abaddhalu is set for a August 15th release and stars Sai Ram Shankar in the lead role.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you