Director Teja, has always been a man who does not mince his words. The talented director who gave huge blockbusters in the past is currently lying low. After his not so successful ‘Niku Naku Dash Dash’ Teja is back with 1000 Abaddhaalu.
Speaking to a leading daily, Teja revealed his desire for making new age cinema and also shared his strong opinion on the current Tollywood scenario “I don’t like the way Telugu films are being made currently. Telugu industry has adapted a different track altogether and is going nowhere. I would love to change the trend by making some thoughtful yet entertaining films” said Teja. 1000 Abaddhalu is set for a August 15th release and stars Sai Ram Shankar in the lead role.
- Star hero film opening on a dull note
- Star director to grace Mahesh’s intro event in Chennai?
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
Articles that might interest you