Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu grabbed a phenomenal 11 nominations in 10 categories at South Indian International Movie Awards-2012. The film, directed by Srinu Vaitla, has been nominated for Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, Best Film among other categories. Samantha had played the lead role in the film and the film is one of the biggest hits ever in Telugu cinema history. The voting has already begun and the inaugural edition of SIIMA will be held on June 21-22 in Dubai and several top celebrities from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada film industries are expected to grace the event. Lakshmi Manchu, Madhavan and Parvathy Omanakuttan are going to host the show. Actresses like Shruti Haasan, Sameera Reddy, Hansika, Amala Paul, Mamta Mohandas and Nidhi Subbaiah are going to dance at this awards show. Since it’s the first time that this awards show is being held, as a social responsibility initiative, SIIMA has decided to educate 100 kids at primary level from four South Indian film industries.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?