Manchu Vishnu, Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is making brisk progress. The film’s latest schedule is going to begin from Monday onwards in Hyderabad. Already two songs and several major scenes have been completed. Recently, Manchu Vishnu screened the rushes to his father Mohan Babu and after the screening, Mohan Babu was quite thrilled with the product so far. As a result, Vishnu is all the more confident that they have a winner in hand. Veeru Potla is directing the film and Vishnu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. More details about the film will be announced soon. Doosukeltha is expected to be yet another full fledged action comedy.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you