The shooting of Vishnu Manchu and Lavanya Tripathi starrer Doosukeltha is briskly progressing in Hyderabad these days. After wrapping up a long schedule in Slovenia last month, the film’s new schedule began earlier this month in Hyderabad and currently, a song is being shot on the film’s lead pair. Ganesh Acharya is the choreographer of this song and both Vishnu and Lavanya are quite excited about working with Ganesh Acharya. Veeru Potla is directing the film and Vishnu Manchu is producing the film under 24 Frames Factory banner. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Brahmanandam, Ali, Ahuthi Prasad, Rao Ramesh and Vennela Kishore are playing important roles. Doosukeltha is said to be a complete entertainer. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US