Ratnavelu has a good reputation for being a top quality Director of Photography. He has worked for many high profile projects like ‘Robot’, ‘1 Nenokkadine’, ‘Arya’,’Lingaa’ etc. He is now going to work for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie and he is pretty excited about it.
“It is a privilege to work for the prestigious Chiru150th”, he tweeted. The movie was formally launched yesterday and Vinayak will be handling the direction. Ratnavelu has a good track record of showcasing the male leads in a very stylish way, so expect some stylish visuals of Chiranjeevi in his landmark film.
Ram Charan is producing this movie and Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the music.
— Rathnavelu (@RathnaveluDop) April 29, 2016
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you