The Telugu version of Vinayan’s upcoming multilingual film Dracula 3D will be launched on June 9 in Annapurna Studios. The film has Prabhu, Nasser, Shraddha Das and Monal Gajjar in lead roles. The film’s Malayalam version went on floors in May and already the lead cast completed the first schedule of the film. Shraddha Das is quite excited about her debut in Malayalam and the film will also be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. Talking to a newspaper she revealed that acting in 3D film is a whole new experience altogether and added that she’s learning a lot from the film. “Shot in a morgue today n now back to the cobras! Wow vampire films r so exciting!,” she posted on Twitter few days ago. She’ll soon join the cast of Rey, which is shooting in the US, later this month.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension