After a brief gap, Nandamuri Kalyanram is back in business with a couple of exciting projects. While his 14th project, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA) in debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction, was launched recently, the actor has just set a dream combo for his 15th movie.
Kalyanram’s 15th movie will be a rom-com and it will be directed by Jayendra, an acclaimed ad filmmaker from Chennai. And the film’s cinematography will be handled by none other than the legendary lensman PC Sreeram.
More details about the film are awaited and we can surely expect a few more surprising additions to the film’s cast and crew by the time it goes on floors.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February