After a brief gap, Nandamuri Kalyanram is back in business with a couple of exciting projects. While his 14th project, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA) in debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction, was launched recently, the actor has just set a dream combo for his 15th movie.
Kalyanram’s 15th movie will be a rom-com and it will be directed by Jayendra, an acclaimed ad filmmaker from Chennai. And the film’s cinematography will be handled by none other than the legendary lensman PC Sreeram.
More details about the film are awaited and we can surely expect a few more surprising additions to the film’s cast and crew by the time it goes on floors.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019