Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Drishyam’ is getting ready for a theatrical release very soon. The movie is expected to become a big hit for the family hero as the story has proved its worth in Malayalam as well as Kannada.
The film is being promoted in a very interesting manner in social media by the production team. Puzzles, quiz contests and interactive activities with fans on FB and Twitter by the movie team have succeeded in building a buzz around the movie.
Drishyam has Meena as the heroine and Sri Priya has directed the film. Suresh Productions is the principal producer of this Malayalam remake. Mohanlal played the lead role in the original version and Meena was the heroine there as well.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23