The original version of Drishyam in Malayalam seems to have universal acceptance. This movie was a stupendous success in Malayalam. Later it was successfully remade in Kannada, and the recently released Telugu version received a tremendous response as well.
This original movie remake rights were sold in many languages including Tamil. And the shooting for Tamil movie starts today with Kamal Hassan in the lead role.
The original movie director Jeethu joseph decided to re-direct this movie only in Tamil. Gautami is expected to play Meena’s role in the film. Interestingly, with this movie there will be three back to back releases from Kamal Hassan.
Vishwa Roopam-2 shoot was also completed and Uttama Villain is too nearing completion. Drishyam director has said that the film will complete its shoot at a rapid pace within 1 or 2 schedules, and will be released quite soon.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you