Same was the result, when the movie hit the screens world wide. The audience response was unanimous and the film is heading to become one of the biggest hits of the year. Now, yet another interesting aspect of this movie is that its satellite rights have been sold to Gemini TV for a whopping 5.50 crores.
Venkatesh played the role of a doting father for the very first time, and Meena played his wife. Drushyam was directed by Sri Priya, which was the remake of the super hit Malayalam film with the same name.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you