Young starlet Kruthika Jayakumar is popular among Telugu audiences through her films like Venky’s Drushyam, Vinavayya Ramayya and Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam. The actress has now bagged a biggie in Tamil.
Kruthika has reportedly been signed on to play the leading lady in Tamil star Arya’s ongoing period drama, Sanathana Devan. This film showcases ancient Tamil culture and traditions and it will also feature the much in news ancient bull taming sport, Jallikattu.
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
Articles that might interest you