Young starlet Kruthika Jayakumar is popular among Telugu audiences through her films like Venky’s Drushyam, Vinavayya Ramayya and Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayam. The actress has now bagged a biggie in Tamil.
Kruthika has reportedly been signed on to play the leading lady in Tamil star Arya’s ongoing period drama, Sanathana Devan. This film showcases ancient Tamil culture and traditions and it will also feature the much in news ancient bull taming sport, Jallikattu.
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched