Devi Sri Prasad has finished composing three songs for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Gabbar Singh. After Jalsa, this is the second time in his decade long career that he’s composing music for a Pawan Kalyan’s film. Impressed with his work so far, Gabbar Singh’s director Harish Shankar has been raving about Devi Sri Prasad’s commitment to his work and the songs’ lyrics. The film is a remake of Salman Khan’s Dabangg; however, Harish Shankar is said to have made several changes to the script to suit Pawan Kalyan’s image and Telugu nativity. Shruti Haasan is Pawan Kalyan’s co-star in the film. Ganesh Babu is producing the film and the film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP