As the release date is drawing near, the post production formalities of Sardaar are going on a brisk pace. It is a known fact that the film is releasing in Hindi as well and for this, music composer Devi Sri Prasad is currently in Mumbai for the music work regarding the Hindi version.
Already, the Telugu audio has caught on quite well among Pawan Kalyan fans and reports reveal that the buzz for the Hindi version is also pretty good. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal and Sharad Kelkar in important roles. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you