As the release date is drawing near, the post production formalities of Sardaar are going on a brisk pace. It is a known fact that the film is releasing in Hindi as well and for this, music composer Devi Sri Prasad is currently in Mumbai for the music work regarding the Hindi version.
Already, the Telugu audio has caught on quite well among Pawan Kalyan fans and reports reveal that the buzz for the Hindi version is also pretty good. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal and Sharad Kelkar in important roles. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR