Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, wrapped up its talkie part already. Interestingly, the film’s composer, Devi Sri Prasad, recorded a high octane rock song with one of his favorites, Raghu Dixit, yesterday. Previously, Raghu Dixit, the popular indie folk musician and singer, sang the superhit Chale Chalo song in S/O Satyamurthy, again composed by DSP.
The presence of a rock song in a family entertainer like Srimanthudu is indeed an interesting move by the musical hit machine, DSP. After the humongous applause the singer’s first song in Telugu, Chale Chalo, was received with, fans can surely expect yet another rocking number in the hit combination.
Meanwhile, Srimanthudu’s audio launch will take place on the 18th this month and the film will hit the screens on 7th August on the eve of Mahesh Babu’s birthday.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you