Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, wrapped up its talkie part already. Interestingly, the film’s composer, Devi Sri Prasad, recorded a high octane rock song with one of his favorites, Raghu Dixit, yesterday. Previously, Raghu Dixit, the popular indie folk musician and singer, sang the superhit Chale Chalo song in S/O Satyamurthy, again composed by DSP.
The presence of a rock song in a family entertainer like Srimanthudu is indeed an interesting move by the musical hit machine, DSP. After the humongous applause the singer’s first song in Telugu, Chale Chalo, was received with, fans can surely expect yet another rocking number in the hit combination.
Meanwhile, Srimanthudu’s audio launch will take place on the 18th this month and the film will hit the screens on 7th August on the eve of Mahesh Babu’s birthday.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar