Rock Star Devi Sri Prasad is known for importing singers from other states to Tollywood. Earlier, famous singers like Apache Indian, Raghu Dixit, Baba Sehgal and Neha Bhasin have crooned some super hit songs in DSP’s composition.
Now the music director is bringing a hot Punjabi singer named Jasmine Sandlas to Tollywood. Jasmine is known for her singles which are wide famous on YouTube.
She also sang in Hindi films like Kick and One Night Stand. Now, she has crooned a number in Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film Khaidi No.150.
The singer shared the news on twitter and said that she feels very happy to be working with DSP and also singing for Mega Star’s film.
Recorded my first Telugu song with the legendary DSP for none other than megastar. Feel so lucky ? pic.twitter.com/GSUh3XPE28
— Jasmine Sandlas (@JasmineSandlas) September 22, 2016
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you