Rock Star Devi Sri Prasad is known for importing singers from other states to Tollywood. Earlier, famous singers like Apache Indian, Raghu Dixit, Baba Sehgal and Neha Bhasin have crooned some super hit songs in DSP’s composition.
Now the music director is bringing a hot Punjabi singer named Jasmine Sandlas to Tollywood. Jasmine is known for her singles which are wide famous on YouTube.
She also sang in Hindi films like Kick and One Night Stand. Now, she has crooned a number in Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film Khaidi No.150.
The singer shared the news on twitter and said that she feels very happy to be working with DSP and also singing for Mega Star’s film.
Recorded my first Telugu song with the legendary DSP for none other than megastar. Feel so lucky ? pic.twitter.com/GSUh3XPE28
— Jasmine Sandlas (@JasmineSandlas) September 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you