The post production of Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is going on in full swing. The latest news is that the editing of the film’s first half has been locked and music director Devi Sri Prasad is going to begin the re-recording process for the first half very soon. Puri Jagannadh is known for shooting his films at a break neck speed; however, he has taken a lot of care to shoot Iddarammayilatho.
The film was shot for nearly two months in Barcelona, apart from a long schedule near Bangkok and the remaining portions will be shot in Hyderabad. Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are playing the lead roles in this action and romantic entertainer. S R Sekhar is the editor and the film’s first teaser has got an outstanding response with more than 1 million views in less than six days of its release. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is going to hit the screens on May 10.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?